Did you know that there is a special way you can help Arlington Neighborhood Village (ANV) to continue its outreach in our community without writing a check? Participation in ANV’s Legacy Circle broadens our fundraising efforts to sustain us for future generations. Legacy Circle avenues for estate planning contributions include:
- Designating ANV as a beneficiary in one’s will
- Amending an existing will with a codicil naming ANV as a beneficiary
- Including ANV as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement plan
- Designating a gift of stock to ANV
- Designating ANV as a recipient of donations in memory of a loved one.
A gift in your will, often called a bequest, can help you create a lasting legacy. And a bequest is flexible, versatile and convenient. You can structure your gift to best fit your financial goals and still have access to your assets during your lifetime.
A bequest in your estate plans makes sense for you if you want to:
- Continue your support of ANV after your lifetime
- Balance your generosity with an assurance that loved ones are taken care of first
- Have the opportunity for your charitable giving to influence ANV’s future.
A bequest can be easy to implement, and your estate planning attorney may help you structure a gift so that your wishes for your loved ones and favorite causes are accurately fulfilled. Your counsel will need to know ANV’s EIN number (46-3591812).
If you decide to leave a bequest to ANV, please let us know so that we may express our appreciation and welcome you to the ANV Legacy Circle. You can call us at 703-509-8057 or send a message to ANV’s Executive Director at WendyZenker@arlnvil.org or by mail to Arlington Neighborhood Village, 2666 Military Road, Arlington VA 22207.